Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Enchanted Destinations Feature Magic Maker Mary-Belle


Name: Mary-Belle

From: Staley, NC

About Me: I love Disney on so many levels. I love the marketing genius that creates the Disney magic, the Imagineers that continue to dream and create, and the Resorts that allow our family to make wonderful memories. For 10 years, I planned Disney vacations for friends, relatives, and friends of friends. I’ve acted as personal tour guide more than once at Walt Disney World. It’s wonderful that what was once a hobby is now a job I love!

My Family: I am married with nine children, ages 1 to 19. My children have grown up vacationing at Walt Disney World. We’ve taken children of all ages, beginning at just 4 weeks old. Brian and I have been married for 20 years! Other than a trip as a child that was just a few hours long, he was the first to take me on a Disney vacation. There’s no place like it on Earth!

My Favorite Walt Disney Resort: Pop Century, currently
My Favorite Disney Restaurant: Ohana

My Walt Disney World tip: Plan a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. You never know when it might be your last opportunity. Once your there, don’t stress about the plan – just enjoy the time with your family, because it is a priceless treasure. Some things may not go according to your plan, but the memories you create will be worth everything.

Contact Mary-Belle at Marybelle@EnchantedDestinations.net

See our Enchanted Destinations Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enchanted-Destinations/66646126227?v=wall&viewas=1502646992#/home.php?ref=home

No comments: