Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cruising with The Disney Channel Stars...


When given the chance to cruise with The Disney Channel Stars, my daughter Merritt said "how soon can we leave"...

My dear 8 year old IS a DIE HARD Disney Channel Fan. And, since my office is within ear shod of the family room, I have also become a fan.

Disney Cruise Line's Summer at Sea with The Disney Channel Stars has been a huge hit with my daughter's crowd and their families.

So.... we set sail aboard The Disney Wonder with the Stars on a 4 Night Cruise to The Bahamas; including a stop at Disney's private island; Castaway Cay.

I really had no idea what to expect. I have been on several Disney Cruises but never with "the stars"... Even though I know how incredible a vacation the Disney Cruise is, I was a tad bit concerned that this sailing may involve a little more screaming and over zealous tweens than I've experienced in the past. Was it? Absolutely not... Most travelers would not have even known that the Stars were aboard. The events were well planned and well attended but NOT over the top or in your face. And actually, the "stars" were vacationing too so in most instances, they relaxed along with us.



The band All Star performed on Deck 9 while Chelsea Staub (white jacket) and Nicole Anderson danced along. Jason Dolley is partially obstructed by the band.



All the Disney Channel Stars were such good sports and so open with the littlest fans. Here you see Jason Dolley learning a dance with some of the young cruisers.
Was it fun? You bet!... These young stars were so cordial and unassuming. My daughter got in elevator one day, alone, with Chelsea Staub as was THRILLED by the conversation she had with Chelsea.








So... This sailing was another magical voyage with The Disney Cruise Line...
Always Incredible... Always....Always Magical... Always....

No comments: